Swiss Chocolate is my ultimate indulgence. And its ideal for Chocolate Fondue Fountains. Whenever I am feeling stressed out or I just want to escape from the realities of life, I munch on some chocolate and everything just seems to be better. It really is my ultimate stress reliever. I know that many view chocolate as a bad thing. People think that it makes you fat and that it is not good for you. This is not necessarily the case. Dark Chocolate has actually been proven to be good for our bodies. Nowadays, chocolates even come in sugar-free and organic variants at specialty stores.
- CREAMY & MILKY - Our 100g gourmet Milk Chocolate bars feature the finest alpine milk in order to create creamy, milky, and silky smooth chocolate that melts in your mouth and delights your tastebuds.
- NATURAL INGREDIENTS - Sugar, whole milk powder, cocoa butter, cocoa mass, vanilla pods, emulsifier (sunflower lecithin), Cocoa solids: 33% min., milk solids: 24% min. We select the best quality ingredients available and combine these with the finest-quality cocoa beans from some of the world's best and sustainable sources to produce decadent chocolate you will crave.
- SUPPORT SUSTAINABLE FARMING - MilkBoy is dedicated to remaining true to our historical heritage and origins in the pristine Swiss alpine mountain region. We take the sustainability issues of our global natural resources seriously and therefore use only UTZ certified sustainably farmed cocoa beans in our artisan chocolate.
- ENJOY AUTHENTIC SWISS CHOCOLATE - MilkBoy Swiss Chocolates are made in Switzerland and our Milk Chocolate uses the best-quality milk from the Swiss alpine meadows, letting you enjoy the goodness of the Swiss Alps in every bite.
- BEAUTIFUL PACKAGING - Our scrumptious chocolates are ready for gift-giving. The beautiful, artistic and original packaging was created for MilkBoy exclusively by a local artist that shows the story behind the MilkBoy brand.
Quality Over Quantity
Choosing high quality does not only refer to material possessions. This mantra should also be used when it comes to the things we put into our body. Gourmet type chocolates are a bit more expensive than your regular old Snickers chocolate bar. However, it is also a lot tastier and richer in flavor. There are many different kinds of chocolates but I always recommend the Swiss chocolate brands. Some of my favorites are Toblerone and Lindt. Many of these chocolates are so good that they are used as giveaways at weddings or are sent as Valentine’s gifts to loved ones. They can also be used to bake cupcakes and make scrumptious chocolate swiss meringue buttercream.
The Chocolate Bar Alternative
Not everyone likes to munch on chocolate bars. A good alternative is to buy fruits that are dipped in chocolate. They have so many variations of this nowadays that it is almost impossible for you to not find your favorite fruit. From chocolate covered cherries to chocolate covered apples, specialty stores carry it all. There are even savory picks like chocolate covered bacon and chocolate covered potato chips. There really is something for everyone.
Chocolate In A Drink
Before I go to bed at night it is mandatory that I have a warm cup of Swiss Miss hot chocolate. Even my boyfriend who is not fond of eating chocolates loves to drink hot chocolate. It just gives you a warm and fuzzy feeling inside. I love the Swiss Miss brand because they give me a ton of flavor options to choose from. My boyfriend, who is extremely health conscious also checked out the Swiss Miss hot chocolate nutrition facts and said it was not bad for me to have on a daily basis. I make a different cup of hot chocolate each night. One of my favorite things to do is to add a dollop of Nutella to give the hot chocolate a subtle hazelnut flavor. If you want to start drinking hot chocolate I suggest stocking up on different flavored syrups as well. Vanilla, orange and mint syrups are just a few that complement the chocolate flavor well. Just a drop or two of flavored syrup can change the entire flavor of your hot chocolate.
For The Love Of Chocolate
Whether you prefer a chocolate bar from the local grocery store or you enjoy a Swiss made artisan chocolate bark, what is important is that you savor the flavors. Do not worry about the calories or if you will fit into that little black dress you bought. Just enjoy the experience and indulge in a treat once in awhile. Everyone deserves a cheat day.