Swiss Chocolate is my ultimate indulgence. And its ideal for Chocolate Fondue Fountains. Whenever I am feeling stressed out or I just want to escape from the realities of life, I munch on some chocolate and everything just seems to be better. It really is my ultimate stress reliever. I know that many view chocolate as a bad thing. People think that it makes you fat and that it is not good for you. This is not necessarily the case. Dark Chocolate has actually been proven to be good for our bodies. Nowadays, chocolates even come in sugar-free and organic variants at specialty stores.
- This bulk variety package contains 3 Milk Chocolate bars, Chocolate bars, 3 White Chocolate bars, 3 Toblerone Swiss Milk Chocolate with Salted Caramelized Almond Chocolate bars
- Made with some of the finest ingredients in the world, Toblerone Swiss Chocolate reawakens your taste buds Plus, its triangular shape and unmistakable packaging are as iconic as the chocolate itself
- Immerse yourself in a unique taste experience with 4 types of chocolate: milk chocolate, white chocolate, and crunchy salted almond
- Each European Chocolate bar is made with Swiss chocolate and Toblerone’s signature honey-almond nougat
- Toblerone Chocolate Bars are a great gift for family, friends, coworkers, or yourself Enjoying one as an afternoon treat or a simple and luxurious dessert will surely be the peak of your day
Quality Over Quantity
Choosing high quality does not only refer to material possessions. This mantra should also be used when it comes to the things we put into our body. Gourmet type chocolates are a bit more expensive than your regular old Snickers chocolate bar. However, it is also a lot tastier and richer in flavor. There are many different kinds of chocolates but I always recommend the Swiss chocolate brands. Some of my favorites are Toblerone and Lindt. Many of these chocolates are so good that they are used as giveaways at weddings or are sent as Valentine’s gifts to loved ones. They can also be used to bake cupcakes and make scrumptious chocolate swiss meringue buttercream.
The Chocolate Bar Alternative
Not everyone likes to munch on chocolate bars. A good alternative is to buy fruits that are dipped in chocolate. They have so many variations of this nowadays that it is almost impossible for you to not find your favorite fruit. From chocolate covered cherries to chocolate covered apples, specialty stores carry it all. There are even savory picks like chocolate covered bacon and chocolate covered potato chips. There really is something for everyone.
Chocolate In A Drink
Before I go to bed at night it is mandatory that I have a warm cup of Swiss Miss hot chocolate. Even my boyfriend who is not fond of eating chocolates loves to drink hot chocolate. It just gives you a warm and fuzzy feeling inside. I love the Swiss Miss brand because they give me a ton of flavor options to choose from. My boyfriend, who is extremely health conscious also checked out the Swiss Miss hot chocolate nutrition facts and said it was not bad for me to have on a daily basis. I make a different cup of hot chocolate each night. One of my favorite things to do is to add a dollop of Nutella to give the hot chocolate a subtle hazelnut flavor. If you want to start drinking hot chocolate I suggest stocking up on different flavored syrups as well. Vanilla, orange and mint syrups are just a few that complement the chocolate flavor well. Just a drop or two of flavored syrup can change the entire flavor of your hot chocolate.
For The Love Of Chocolate
Whether you prefer a chocolate bar from the local grocery store or you enjoy a Swiss made artisan chocolate bark, what is important is that you savor the flavors. Do not worry about the calories or if you will fit into that little black dress you bought. Just enjoy the experience and indulge in a treat once in awhile. Everyone deserves a cheat day.