I am in the mood of putting on some weight now. That is why; I am here with a recipe of a yummy delicious chocolate cake recipe. This is easy to make also. Sometimes, when we want to celebrate any special occasion with our family and due to a busy schedule we are not able to move out and get a cake to serve our family. So, I have a solution to this problem of yours; make delicious cake at your own home.
When you are making cake at your home, it even ensures you about its healthy and hygienic factor. So, without wasting any more time, let’s have a look at the ingredients first and then let’s make it.
- One cup of butter
- Half cup of Coco powder
- Caster sugar
- 1 large cup of flour
- 2 eggs
- Vanilla essence
- Whipped cream
- 1 cup of Dark chocolates
- Chocolate balls or chips
You are set to make a delicious cake now.
Directions to make:
- Take a pan and melt the butter
- Now take a bowl and add melted butter into it
- Add caster sugar and flour in it
- Mix the mixture in cut and fold technique
- Now add coco powder and again mix it properly
- Make a smooth better
- add eggs in it
- stir it well
- mix vanilla essence
- Meanwhile you are preparing this better take a double boiler and melt the dark chocolates in it on medium or slow flame so that the chocolate does not get burnt.
- Take a silicon tray or any other bowl.
- Now before adding chocolate better in it, polish the whole bowl with oil from inside so that the better can come out easily after heating.
- Once you have polished it with oil now dust it with flour properly and throw out the extra flour.
- Now pour the better properly in it and tap it so that extra air can come out of the better.
- Pre heat your oven and now put your better in the oven at 180°.
- Keep it there for next 15-20 minutes.
- Meanwhile melt your chocolates.
- Take your cake and cut it in three layers easily.
- Now pour whipped cream in between each layer and put one layer on another one by one.
- Final top layer of melted chocolate is ready to pour now.
- Add the melted chocolate on the top of chocolate cake
- Freeze your cake for half an hour and serve it.
- garnish it with choco chips and crispy chocolate balls at the top