It is easy to have delicious ride with your chocolate fountain in the sea of tempting and hot chocolate with your assorted and favorite fruits and other dipping items. But have you ever thought about how to assemble a chocolate fountain? How we can make it look like a chocolate fountain, because when you will purchase it, or it will come to your door step, all the parts of the chocolate fountain machine will be detached, and before using it in your parties or other occasions, you are required to assemble it initially.
Don’t worry; assembling a chocolate fountain is not any rocket science. If you feel there is any problem or you are not able to assemble it as it should be done then you can even seek out some help from the manual book which is easily available with every chocolate fountain, you can read out the required steps which you need to follow out, to assemble it. Otherwise, here by I am telling you the procedure to assemble it; you can just follow these few steps in order to stand your chocolate fountain ready for your special occasions.
Steps which you need to follow, if want to assemble your chocolate fountain:
- With the package of your chocolate fountain, you get a stainless steel basin, your fountain tiers, and a ring.
- That is all what you need to check whether you are available with it or not before assembling your chocolate fountain.
- Now what you need to do is, just set the basin or we can say base of your chocolate fountain on the desired place wherever you want to place it.
- Then place the ring on the middle of it, you will be having a minor hole in between your chocolate fountain and there you need to put the ring, so that it can stand straight.
- Now, just add the tiers one by one into the ring from the upper end of the ring and lock them wherever you want them to stay on the ring.
- Your chocolate fountain is almost ready to use.
- After you set your tiers in it, you are ready to add chocolate into it.
One important instruction for using your chocolate fountain in the best possible way is to switch on the chocolate fountain motor before some 30 minutes, so that when you will pour chocolate into it, it does not get frozen after a time. This also improves the flow of melted chocolate.