A home where there are kids, there must be talks of chocolates every day. On one side mothers want their children to have the best food and the healthy one also, one of the great meals for their children is fruits, and on the other side, kids well they just go away with such names even. I can understand this problem that is why; today I came up with a healthy and delicious recipe.
Note down the ingredients and then have a quick look at the directions to make it.
- 1 packet of chocolates
- Some choco chips
- 1 cup of whipped cream
- Vanilla essence
- Vanilla extract
- Bananas (equally chopped)
- Dry fruits as per your wish
Directions to make:
- Take a pan and start heating up the chocolates and choco chips together
- Keep the flame on medium
- Now once it gets melted add vanilla extract and essence into it.
- Stir it well
- Add whipped cream and again stir it
- After 3 to 4 minutes switch off the flame
- You are ready with your recipe
- Serve hot with equally chopped bananas you can even add up some dry fruits into it.