If you have bought your own chocolate fountain, and you are not able to handle out the rest of functions and are not properly aware of the correct kind of use of it, then don’t worry, I will sort out your problems for you. Initially, if you don’t know about it, then you must consult your manual first, which comes with every chocolate fountain.
It is important to read the manual properly so that it can make you aware of the right usage of it. Due to this, you can get the most of the benefit of your chocolate fountain.
I have written some of the useful tips for you, check them out and try to execute them all out while using the chocolate fountain:
- Always double heat the chocolate for best melting.
- Never spill water on the melted chocolate to make it thinner or convert it into liquid.
- If you want to make it thinner, so that it pours well, add some amount of caramelized cream into it.
- Never put wet items into the chocolate fountain.
- Pre-heat your chocolate fountain, and then pour already melted chocolate into it.
- Make sure that your basin is properly dried up before use.
- The chocolate should be properly melted; the temperature must not be too hot or cold.
- The thickness of chocolate should be perfect.